COLT Roadstar Caravans
You don’t need more space, just less stuff.
The Colt is ideal for two people or individual outdoor enthusiasts. Any vehicle has the ability to tow this van and fuel consumption of your vehicle is minimally affected
Composite panel construction, Supagal chassis made from premium BHP steel
Internal /External Speakers, stereo, Waeco 28L fridge, 3 Burner gas stove
135 Watts Flexible Solar Panel, 100 AMPS Battery, LED lighting
Single beam axle suspension, 205/75 MPC Tyres fitted to 15″ alloy wheels, 50mm ball coupling, 12″ brakes.
Good things come in small packages
Roadstar Caravans decided to reinvent the teardrop Camper as the Roadstar Colt and make it part of the Roadstar family of Roadstar superstars. The Colt enables you to do more with less. A small Caravan that is ideal for two people or individual outdoor enthusiast. Any vehicle has the ability to tow this van and fuel consumption of your vehicle is minimally affected.
What the Colt loses in size it sure makes up in quality. This full composite caravan has been built with the best of materials allowing it to be extremely strong and lightweight. The Colt is fitted with external speakers that will keep you entertained whilst your cooking on the 3 burner gas stove at the rear of the caravan. The solar panel and water tank will also give you great free camping capability.
The Colt is extremely comfortable for a van of its size allowing for a range of holiday makers. Coming with ample storage, waeco fridge, internal stereo and speakers to keep you entertained as well as LED strip lighting. You will be wondering why you haven’t begun caravanning sooner after using the Colt.
The Colt is built on a lightweight SupaGal chassis with single beam axle suspension. The 15-inch alloy wheels are fitted with MPC tyres that will ensure consistency in traction. The chassis is fitted with a 50mm ball coupling and is made with BHP Steel.
- 205/75 MPC Tyres fitted to 15″ alloy wheels
- 12” brakes
- Standard 50mm ball coupling
- Supagal chassis made from premium BHP steel
- 29mm Fibre glass sandwich panel construction
- External LED lights
- Colour co-ordinated J-mould insert
- External access door as large as possible
- External Doors, filler caps etc. (colour co-ordinated to match exterior)
- Computer designed and cut furniture with heavy duty adjustable cup hinges
- 100% of cabinetry made from ply with NO MDF & NO CHIPBOARD
- Internal LED lights
- LED reading lights at bed head
- Recessed laminated hinged stove cover with securing struts.
- Foam mattress
- Premium thick felt backed lino
- Mini hatch with LED Strip Lights above bed.
- Flicker mixer tap
- 95 Ltrs Water tank
- Water tank level indicator
- ‘A’ Frame tap
- Gas bayonet fitting under van
- 1 x 100 amp AGM battery
- 1 x 135 Watts Flexible Solar panel
- Fridge: Waecoo 28Lt
- Dometic stove with 3 gas burners
- CD/MP3 sound system
- Digital volt meter
- Dual brightness high output LED lights bars above kitchen
- Smoke Alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- External Speakers